Scale Operator/Quality Assurance Associate
Purdy & Sons Foods
The job of a Quality Control officer is a highly focused position to ensure that the products manufactured in the organization fits the purpose and meets the customer expectations and legal compliance. They document the product’s produced weighed and labeled.
Duties and Responsibilities
Check product to customers requirements Check product packaging Box weigh and label products accordingly
Evaluating the company’s product specifications and examining them with customer requirements.
Promoting performance improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the organization.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to motivate and influence people.
- Organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.